Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter Meeting 2019
Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) – Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter
Tax & Immigration Emerging Practices for Managing a Global Workforce
Join us at the Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) event on October 30th, 2019 at Texas Instruments for a discussion led by Deloitte and BAL Immigration on emerging practices to managing a global workforce:
- Is it time to redesign your mobility programs/policies to future-proof for the changing workforce?- Chloe Yates
- Immersive mobility centered on the employee experience - Paige Campbell
- Strategies for managing a challenging global immigration environment - Jeremy Fudge
Deloitte will also showcase how Virtual Reality can apply to the Global Mobility space, by demoing Oculus VR headsets and Google Cardboard viewers via immersive 360 videos such as city and office tours.
Date: October 30, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Location: Texas Instruments 13570 N. Central Expressway Kilby Center West Dallas TX 75243
- Chloe Yates - Principal, Global Mobility, Talent & Rewards, Deloitte
- Paige Campbell - Tax Manager, Deloitte
- Jeremy Fudge - Managing Partner at Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP
Certification of Completion for continuing education hours will be provided to all attendees.